Training for oil and gas companies.
Train more people for less.
The training needs of the global oil and gas industry are greater than ever before. When oil prices are low training is an unwanted cost yet when oil prices are high, training takes up too much time.
The large age gap in the industry, caused by deep price crashes over the last 30 years, has put an even greater emphasis on attracting and developing younger workers while as new markets continue to open across the emerging sector, there’s pressure to develop workforces quickly and efficiently.Norwell EDGE’s solution
Our comprehensive online training portal offers a unique solution.
Our e-learning modules have been developed by oil and gas professionals with extensive practical experience in the field. We deliver our courses on an innovative platform that provides a simple and cost-effective way to train both small and large teams and easily audit contractor training histories.
- With 50 upstream modules and assessments it is the ideal way to broaden understanding of the oil and gas sector.
- It’s a flexible way to learn and can fit around other work demands
- No more expensive class-room based sessions with additional travel and accommodation expenses
- Flexible training - modules are completed at a time and place that works for both the employer and individual
- A simple way to audit contractor training histories and monitor individual progress throughout the course